is looking for 8 enthusiastic and ambitious board members for 2017-2018!
What is ISN Amsterdam?
ISN Amsterdam is an organisation for international students that study at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (HvA) or the University of Amsterdam (UvA). It is part of the European network: Erasmus Student Network (ESN). Annually ISN gets 1500 international students whereby the goal is to socially and culturally integrate them in Dutch society. We do this by organising a diverse range of activities where students get to know each other and get to know the Dutch culture. For example, ISN organises introduction weeks, city trips both inside and outside of the Netherlands (to cities as Prague, Berlin, Paris…), cultural and sport activities, parties and a weekly drink. Next to that ISN is busy with several projects, such as Buddy Programme and Dutch lessons.
More info? Join the ISN info-evening at Tuesday April 4 from 17.00-19.00 at Crea (Nieuwe Achtergracht 170). Register via the form on this page!
Also check out our website for more information, or send an email to email@example.com
Who are we looking for?
Motivated students of the UvA or HvA with an interest in the international student community that are willing to put in their best efforts a whole academic year long for about 20 hours per week.
What are we offering you?
- You contribute to the great experience of international students in Amsterdam.
- You get the opportunity to meet lots of different people from all over the world.
- You get to work in a professional organisation, in which you develop yourself socially and you attain valuable work experience for your future career
- You get the chance to mingle on a national and international level.
- You experience what it is like to coordinate big events on different locations inside and outside the Netherlands.
- You receive – if the UvA/HvA is in agreement that you meet the requirements – an administrative grant of around €200 per month
Fill in the form on this page, before April 21.
Low on time?
Consider joining one of our committees.