The biggest ESN/ISN event of the year is back! For the third year in a row more than 1000 international students will take over Prague during the National Trip of ESN The Netherlands! On the 16th of November all Dutch Erasmus Student Network sections will go on an EPIC journey, taking you to this beautiful city and show you the best Prague’s nightlife has to offer. Don’t miss out on the most exciting weekend of your exchange!
The ticketsale will go online on the 2nd of October at 19:00! (local Dutch time). Last year’s tickets were sold out within the first evening so make sure to get your tickets as soon as possible. A ticket for this first national event of the year will only cost you €135.
More information regarding payments will be posted in this event:
UPDATE 1: If you were not able to get a ticket on the 2nd of October, there is still hope! You can fill in this link to be on the waiting list: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSenYdkvGBMTvXw8H4rNiunbROxsMSVr...
UPDATE 2: You can only depart from Amsterdam if you actually bought in Amsterdam! Same goes for those who bought tickets for busses departing from other cities, you can only get on the bus in the city you've bought a ticket for. You are allowed to use the facebook-event-page for finding someone to sell/swap your ticket to/with.
Departure from every Dutch city on Thursday evening (in between 20:30 and 22:30 depending on the city) on the 16th of November. Departure back home from Prague is on Sunday the 20th, you will be back in time for class on Monday morning.
The following things are included:
- Transportation there and back (by bus)
- A hostel in the city center of Prague
- During day 1 a City Tour will take you past all the highlights of the inner city
- Day 2 every ESN section sets up their own activity for you
- Day 3 consists of a tour of the upper area, the Prague Castle
- The craziest party in the biggest club of Central Europe (Karlovy Lazne)
- A Survival Guide with all the information you need
- A great team of guides that will make sure you have a great time in this beautiful city
- Optional: a Pub Crawl/Cantus with 2 hours unlimited Beer, Wine, Vodka and…. Absinth!
During the ticketsale you can also get a cancellation insurance which allows you to cancel your
ticket for specific reasons. More information on the cancellation policy you can find right here:
We hope you are as excited for this event as we are!
Do you have any questions regarding this trip or about the tickets' sale? Contact: email@example.com
- Everyone is invited.