For the 7th year in a row we are heading to the biggest fair and beerfestival in the world: Oktoberfest. Together with 6 million people we will be enjoying liters of beer, eating roasted chicken and riding rollercoasters in the amazing city of Munich. Get your Lederhosen and Dirndls ready.
What will the trip look like? It's impossible to describe everything that will happen during this EPIC trip, however this is a short overview of what you could expect:
- We will depart from De Ruijterkade 115 at 18.45
- Try to get some rest on the overnight bus or socialise with your fellow Oktoberfest-Goers.
- We arrive early the following morning, and after a hearty breakfast, we head to Theresienwiese. Here, we gather to stand in line to enter the tents.
- The madness begins! With your 1st litre of beer at 9am you will truly feel like you are in Bavaria.
- At the end of an awesome day, you have the option to get on the bus back to the Campsite. Don’t worry if you prefer talking with the German girls a bit longer, you can easily return to the Campsite via the metro.
- After a night’s rest, breakfast will be ready. The buses will make sure that you get back to the festival.
- Can you handle another day of awesomeness? Well, you’ll have to!
- At the end of Day 2, hopefully you will have enjoyed the Bavarian culture to its fullest, as it is time to head back home.
Interested? You can already add yourself on our facebookevent.
Ticket's are available in our office & online! Don't wait too long because this event sells out fast!
*Payments: we only accept cash or transfers from a Dutch bankaccount!
*There are no refunds possible.
*Only for members with ESN Card!
More information will be provided soon. For questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay updated by following us on facebook and sign up for our newsletter!