Last semester 1200 students joined on an epic trip to Prague, and we also have something amazing planned for you this semester. The best way to go crazy one more time before your exams is of course by going on a Spring Break Trip to Berlin! During the weekend we will show you all cultural aspects of this great city, and in the evening we will go all out with beach bars, a cantus and many other things we have planned for you.
A ticket for this second national event of the year costs only €149. Last semester tickets were sold out within 2 days, so be quick to make sure you don’t miss out!
The ticket sale will go live on the 1st of March starting from 7 PM (local Dutch time). The ticket link will be posted in the facebook event!
Departure with your ESN section on Thursday evening (in between 20:30 and 22:30 depending on the city) on the 3rd of May. You will leave Berlin on Sunday the 6th in the evening, in order to be back in time for class on Monday morning.
The following things are included:
- Transportation there and back (by bus);
- A hostel including breakfast;
- During day 1 a City Tour will take you past all the highlights of the city;
- Crazy ESN party with VIP entrance;
- Survival App with all the information you need;
- A great team of guides that will ensure a great time in this beautiful city;
- Optional: a Cantus!; and
- During the weekend the Dutch ESN sections will organize a range of (optional) activities in different price ranges such as visits to the concentration camp or museums. These will be shared a few weeks before.
We hope you are as excited for this event as we are!
For updates, check our facebook event!
Do you have any questions regarding this trip or about the tickets' sale? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
: For this event, an ESN card is NOT required.
- Everyone is invited.